Welcome to Wauconda Park District Fitness First. Given the demands of everyday life it may be easy to overlook the importance of a healthy lifestyle. At Fitness First we would like to assist you in accomplishing your fitness goals so come and join our fitness center or enroll in one of our many fitness classes. Our trained fitness attendants are always available to show you the equipment and our classes are taught by certified instructors. Invite a friend to enjoy the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and exercise together. It is a great way to stay accountable and enjoy exercising. Start yourself on the path to good health today!
“I love fitness first. I have been a member for 2 years” -Patron
-Cardio equipment with flat screen TV (head phones available)
-A complimentary equipment and facility orientation
-Basketball Open Gym (selective hours)
-Full locker facilities, Locks and towels are also available.
- Lockers may be rented on a monthly basis for $10 per month or yearly for $65
-Personal Trainers at additional costs
-Lowest rates around
-Convenient location for Wauconda area residents
-Open 7 days a week
Individual +1 (Resident/Non-Resident)*
Monthly: $25/30 • Additional Person: $5/7
Annual: $276/326 • Additional Person: $38/48
Corporate membership must have a minimum of 3 employees from the same business enrolled initially to be eligible for the discount. Corporate membership can be prorated and is based upon a 1-year membership beginning April 1st and ending March 31st.
Hours of operation
Winter Hours (Labor Day-Memorial Day)
Monday-Friday: 5:00 am-9:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7:00 am-4:00 pm
Summer Hours (Memorial Day-Labor Day)
Monday-Thursday: 5:00 am-9:00 pm
Friday: 5:00 am-8:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7:00 am-1:00 pm
Closed Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Easter, fourth of July, July 28 for the Triathlon, and Memorial Day.
Fitness First will be closed early on Thursday, 6/27, Friday, 6/28, for Wauconda Fest, Tuesday 7/3 for fireworks, Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Day. Fitness First will be opening at 10 am on Sunday 6/30 and Saturday 7/27 for various events.
(Easter, Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve)
* To qualify as an individual +1 or a Senior +1 membership, both individuals must reside in the same household. Additional family members may not be purchased with the Senior +1 rate.
** Seniors must be a minimum of 55 years of age to qualify for any senior rate.
*** Students must be a full-time high school or college student between the ages of 14-25 with at least 12 credit hours. Proof of student status such as a current book bill, class schedule, or dated student ID is required at the time of purchase.
Monthly Fee Policies & Procedures
• To begin, members will pay a pro-rated fee for the current month and the full amount for the next month.
• Payment is charged on the 1st of each month after the initial payment.
• Confidential EFT form must be filled out completely, including credit card, debit card, or bank account number in order to purchase the monthly membership. (Please note: these forms are kept in a secure location.)
• In order to cancel membership, the member must do so prior to the 15th of the month. It is the responsibility of the member to cancel or the account will be charged on the 1st.
• There will be a $35 charge for insufficient funds from a checking/savings account or $10 for transactions returned unpaid for problems with the account on file.